Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dec 7 - Les Abbatoirs Musee d'Art Mordern

Hannah and I visited the Museum of Modern Art. In addition to the hot cat woman near the front entrance to the exhibit, there were some incredible photos of naked African men. Ladies,if you've always been wondering, now's your chance to check it out.

Les Abbatoirs Musee, In Toulouse


I've included a small sample of the art. There was enough to keep both Hannah (my German housemate) and I happy (Cat woman, naked men, go figure).

I also went to a photo exhibit but was disappointed by what I saw. Make that extremely disappointed. When staying in Toulouse at the end of October I went to another museum which had a good variety of art dating from Roman times. They do have some good cultural exhibits here in Toulouse.

No comments: